Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Torn

I am so torn on what to do concerning my photography. *I* personally feel like I am not 100% ready to start charging people. Honestly, I know everyone loves what I do, but to the trained eye, I need to learn more and practice more before I start charging. UGH. My goal is to be up and running by January. It may sound crazy but I turn 30 in January and well, I want to start 30 the right way. I just am inexperienced still in alot of the areas of portrait photography that I think I would be cheating someone out of money if I did it. I would feel so much better if I could just "skill build" the next few months then from there. Free sessions and if they want the pics charge for the prints? Give them a disk? I wish I had a mentor close to me. Things would be so much easier. Learning this all on your own is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment